When you're working with multiple companies with their own Yammer networks, it'll be a challenge to keep track all the happenings inside each company. You could run the iOS client on your iPhone or iPad – but what if you need to quickly send sample works or other files from your Mac?
Introducing Scuttlebutt. Scuttlebutt is a Mac native Yammer client that helps you stay in touch with multiple Yammer networks. Say goodbye to running one browser for each network and hello to one-click access to all of them.
Scuttlebutt is ideal for:
- Independent consultants working with a number of corporate clients.
- Parallel entrepreneurs who runs multiple virtual companies.
- Investors, board members, or venture capitalists who need to be on top of all companies that they're involved in.
With Scuttlebutt, you'll get:
- Multiple accounts. You're on more than one Yammer network? Not to worry – now you can be logged in to more than one account and easily switch between them.
- A Menu Bar App. Always be logged-in and access your Yammer networks with only a click away in the Mac's menu bar.
- Services Menu integration. Quickly post text snippets, images, or even files to your colleagues with Yammer – this means seamless integration with Quicksilver, LaunchBar or Alfred.
If Evernote's desktop clients were written in Adobe Air, I'd be worried right now.
– Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
Thanks to Adobe Air, [Alt-Backspace] means instant death to my reply in the Yammer Desktop Client.
– Burke Mamlin, Yammer User
Web 2009 = Windows 95
– Daniel Jalkut, Red Sweater Software